Happy New Year to all our children, parents and friends. It is lovely to see the children refreshed and eager to learn after the Christmas break.
We have listed below the main diary dates for the forthcoming weeks, these will be added to and updated as we progress into the term:
- Monday 8th January – After school clubs start (please return consent forms and please note that there is no club on Thursday 11th and 18th January);
- Tuesday 9th January – KS1 visit to see Paddington Bear 2 (please return consent forms if you haven’t already done so);
- Thursday 11th January – AFTER SCHOOL CLUB CANCELLED due to staff training;
- Tuesday 16th January – Class 3 Animal Visit;
- Thursday 25th January – Class 3 PE Activity (children involved will be notified);
- Friday 2nd February – Oakerwood deposit due;
- Thursday 15th February – Reception Eye tests (letters will be sent home on Friday 5th January, all children will be tested unless the parent completes and returns the ‘opt-out’ slip in this letter)
- Friday 16th February – school disco (details to follow in due course);
Half term is Monday 19th February to Friday 23rd inclusive. The second half of the Spring term will start for children on Monday 26th February.