Welcome back to school after half-term. We very much hope that all the children and their families had an enjoyable half-term. The coming half term will be a very busy one since we have several school trips to look forward to. Some of the key diary dates this half term are as follows:
- Wed 1st March – Year 1 Hearing Tests;
- Thur 2nd March – NSPCC assembly for KS1 and KS2 (letters to follow);
- Mon 6th March – Reception Vision Tests;
- Wed 8th March to Friday 10th March – London Trip;
- Mon 13th March – Gymnastics Festival (TBC – those involved will be notified);
- Mon 13th March – Class 1 trip to Weston’s Farm;
- Tue 14th March – Reception and Year 6 Height and Weight Monitoring;
- Wed 15th Mar – HMFA Gymnastics Festival (Yrs 3,4,5,6) – those involved will be notified;
- Fri 17th Mar – Class 2 trip to the Egypt Centre, Swansea;
- Tue 21st Mar – Moving Targets performances (yrs 4,5,6);
- Fri 31st Mar – Tag Rugby at Marden (yrs 5 & 6) – those involved will be notified;
- w/c Mon 3rd Apr – NO CLUBS THIS WEEK;
- Fri 7th Apr – END OF TERM – 2PM FINISH.
The summer term starts for children on Tuesday 25th April – Monday 24th April is an INSET day.