The following is a list of key diary dates for the remainder of the Autumn Term:
- Wed 25th November – Maths Ambassadors (children involved will be notified);
- Tue 1st December – TOP SECRET festive event for KS1!
- Wed 2nd December – Pantomime ‘Beauty and the Beast’. We ask that children are in school for 8.45. We will return to school for a normal but late lunch.
- Fri 4th December – Christmas Fayre (3pm start);
- Tue 8th December – Year 1 & 2 flu vaccines;
- Tue 8th December – Christmas Performance dress rehearsal – 1.30pm;
- Wed 9th December – Christmas Performance – 6.30pm;
- Thur 10th December – FINAL SWIMMING SESSION
- Fri 11th December – London Trip (Yr 5) instalment due (£100);
- w/c Monday 14th December – NO AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS;
- Wed 16th December – school Christmas meal;
- Thur 17th December – Christmas party day;
- Fri 18th December – Christmas Carol Service (1.30pm in school); End of Term 2pm
Spring Term 2016 starts TUESDAY 5th JANUARY 2016